Today the Almaverde Bio brand also offers organic fish fresh from organic fish farms, cleaned, prepared and ready to cook.
Products that respect the environment, animal welfare and consumers, and rigorously conforming to organic product standards:
– low-density farming systems to suit each different species;
– fish growth following absolutely natural biological cycles;
– ample space for fish health and wellbeing;
– fish free to move in controlled waters with optimal light, temperature and oxygenation;
– fed with certified feeds based on organically farmed ingredients;
– no preventive antibiotics or synthetic chemicals or hormones used, giving preference to homeopathic veterinary treatments;
– microbiological checks on heavy metals, pesticides and environmental pollutants.
|Sea Bass||Sea Bream|
|Trout||Sea Bass Fillet|
|Sea Bream Fillet||Trout Fillet|
|Sea bass with courgettes and carrots||Sea bream with tomatoes, olive and herbs|
|Trout with potatoes and rosemary|